You can change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch and Apple provides other controls to:
- set the volume
- mute your watch
- or turn on Do Not Disturb
- adjust the strength of the taptic control
Adjust the volume
- open the Settings app
- scroll down, tap Sounds & Haptics
- then tap decrease or increase
You can also tap the slider, then turn the Digital Crown.
- Put on your Apple Watch and unlock it.
- open the Settings app.
- scroll down and tap Sounds & Haptics.
- under Haptic Strength, tap decrease to decrease haptic intensity or increase to increase it.
For the best haptic results, the back of your Apple Watch needs skin contact. Use a snug, but comfortable fit.
You can also adjust haptic alerts using your paired iPhone.
- ppen the Apple Watch app
- tap the My Watch tab
- tap Sounds & Haptics
- under Haptic Strength, drag the slider to adjust the intensity of haptic notifications.