Pages (word processor)
Garageband (music creation studio)
iMovie (movie creation studio)
…are now available to download from the App Store for FREE!
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the App Store.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Under Quick Links, tap “Apps made by Apple”.1
- Tap Get on the right side of the screen, then tap Install.To the right of the apps that you want to download, tap Get.
On your Mac
- Open the Mac App Store.
- Click Updates then install any pending macOS updates. Don’t update any other software or apps.
- Click Featured.
- Under Quick links, click “Apps made by Apple”.1
- Find the app you want to download and click Get or Accept, then click Install App. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- After the app installs, click Open to open the app.